PRINCESS PAUSE 1:
60-day pause in global operations announced March 11 for sailings cancelled March 12 through May 10. Refunds and FCC’s are being processed by departure date and guest must select preference.
PRINCESS PAUSE 2:
Announced on April 14 includes Alaska gulf season, Alaska cruisetour season, and cruises sailing May 11 through June 30. Alaska rebook OBC offer expires June 30.
PRINCESS PAUSE 3:
Announced on May 6 includes Summer Caribbean, Inside Passage Alaska, Europe, Canada/New England, summer Australia, summer Japan and Pacific Princess Fall Tahiti. Double Deposit Future Cruise Credit Offer. (Expired June 15) Tahiti rebook offer OBC for balcony and above expires July 31.
PRINCESS PAUSE 5:
Announced on May 22 paused operation around the Australia region through the end of September. Double Deposit Future Cruise Credit Offer expires June 30. (Yes, I know we skipped #4)
EXTENDED CANADA RESTRICTION PRINCESS PAUSE :
Announced June 1 due to extension of Canada ban includes some Pacific Coast, Wine Country, and Hawaii cruises through October 31. Double Deposit Future Cruise Credit Offer expires June 30.
- Princess will cancel all affected bookings; no action required by Travel Agent
- Commission is protected on any booking that was paid in full at the time of cancellation; FCC’s are commissionable
- FCC and/or refund can be applied to new booking. When making a new booking ask res agent to extend the option and protect booking until such monies are applied. Pause 1 affected bookings do require a new deposit as FCC cannot be applied.
- Limited time offers or group amenities are not transferrable
- All cancelled voyage lists are available on Onesource
- All online forms are available on Onesource and must be submitted by June 15 for refund option with Pause 2 and beyond sailings
- FCC’s are based on cruise or cruisetour fare; all other expenses are refunded
- All FCC’s are attached the guest Captain Circle Number
- FCC’s must be used by May 1, 2022
CRUISE WITH CONFIDENCE: For all cruises departing before April 30, 2021 – Cancel up to 30 days before you sail and receive a Future Cruise Credit for any cancellation fees and a refund of additional funds received to the original payment method. FCC’s are non-refundable and should be redeemed on a cruise departing May 1, 2022 or earlier. Final Payment due date is now 60 days prior to departure. No fees will be assessed prior to 60 days, and all deposits are refundable.
Cruise With Confidence!
Click here to download Princess Cruises’ Health and Safety flyer
Click here to download Princess Cruises’ Healthy while cruising flyer