Let Victory Cruise Lines introduce you to Navy Pier. This iconic lakefront destination is one of the Windy City’s most well-known attractions. Any given day, it invites its guests to indulge in culture, culinary experiences, unequalled attractions and more. And Victory is proud to be the only cruise line to dock at this marvelous location, so close to downtown Chicago.
Available on bookings through September 30, 2020
- Save up to $1,400 per stateroom* on your 2021 cruise experience.
- Splendor of the Great Lakes: Your vacation begins as we prepare to set sail on a Great Lakes adventure, stopping at Sault Ste. Marie, Mackinac Island and other intoxicating ports along the way.
Chicago to Toronto (or reverse)
Fares from: $4,999 per person
- Great Lakes Grand Discovery: Marvel at the singular beauty of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and the southern Canadian coast. Mackinac Island tenders a peace rarely found on the mainland. Niagara Falls inspires awe at every visit.
Chicago to Montreal (or reverse)
Fares from: $5,999 per person
- Great Lakes Masterpiece: Spirited Detroit, progressive Cleveland, proud Green Bay and cultured Chicago blend comfortably with peaceful Mackinac Island and Muskegon for a vacation that’s just right for any taste.
Chicago to Niagara Falls(or reverse)
Fares from: $4,099 per person
- Lakeside Treasures: Join Victory on this true Lake Superior showcase to discover its hidden treasures. The down-home charm remains in bewitching stops such as Duluth, Thunder Bay and Marquette. This is a journey for dreamers and discoverers alike.
Fares from: $6,699 per person