American Cruise Lines is presenting exciting 8 and 11-day itineraries filled with exploration and enrichment. Current events have highlighted the demand for small ships on U.S. itineraries, and many travelers have made the switch to this popular itinerary in Southeast Alaska. With so many international travel plans disrupted, cruises are filling fast.
The brand new American Constellation features modern amenities and spacious accommodations for an unprecedented experience showcasing breathtaking vistas and abundant wildlife.
Destination highlights include:
- Glacier Bay – American Cruise Lines has exclusive access to this pristine biosphere
- Mendenhall Glacier – one of the most impressive glaciers in North America
- Historic Haines – home to the “Valley of the Eagles,” Glacier Bay, the world’s largest biosphere
- Ketchikan – where you can witness bears, mountain goats, and Tongass National Forest
Cruises run through July and August. For guests who had their spring travel plans disrupted, this is the perfect opportunity to stay close to home and travel in small groups.
American Cruise Lines will follow strict safety protocols including:
- Health Screening of all guests and crew
- On board-certified medical management program and resident nurse
- Rigorous sanitation protocols of all common areas
- An independent HVAC system in every stateroom and lounge
- Reduced vessel occupancy to maximize personal space
- Smaller tour groups maintain social distancing
Now is the perfect time to experience the difference in U.S. Small Ship Cruising.
- Small groups – allow our guests to become fully immersed in our excursions.
- Small ships – none of our small ships carry more than 100-200 guests.
- Small ports – allow us direct access to the fabulous destinations we visit.